EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Here in Israel there iisn't and never was, a developed riding and horse culture, so the leather craftsmanship isn't so developed as in the US, so people like your Ex brother in law are quite rare.
It was his lifestyle actually made a living with horses. The leather craft was a hobby that he was very involved in. Hard to imagine this area even today without horses. Our neighbors have a couple that their family has had for 35 years. I think that’s the ages they told me. They don’t ride them anymore. But the farrier and vets are there several times a year.

It was his lifestyle actually made a living with horses. The leather craft was a hobby that he was very involved in. Hard to imagine this area even today without horses. Our neighbors have a couple that their family has had for 35 years. I think that’s the ages they told me. They don’t ride them anymore. But the farrier and vets are there several times a year.
Indeed almost all the early US history was based on horses, Catel and usage of guns and all of this needed leather.

Back
Top Bottom