EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

It all went fairly smoothly, to be honest; figuring out the thermostat diagram was a bit of a puzzler, but I got it running eventually. I am quite enjoying having a probe that I can move around in the 'bator. I placed the vent holes so that they can also be used as different probe locations.

I do not intend to have to make another 'bator due to space reasons ever again. I figured this was the best way to ensure that. Hi, whites. :hugs

:yesss:

Beautiful! Your goats are pretty. I particularly like that little black and brown doe with the white spot on her head.

Sweets it is nice to use for all the incubation and then hatching and only cleaning one small cooler. Like I said when you are upsizing and have Sweets Chooks business I have another for you lol oh and the probe on wire is cool too, does yours need to be in water?

Sweets it is nice to use for all the incubation and then hatching and only cleaning one small cooler. Like I said when you are upsizing and have Sweets Chooks business I have another for you lol oh and the probe on wire is cool too, does yours need to be in water?
No, it doesn't, I can get accurate readings simply by leaving it in air. Quite useful.

sweets this is sugar, I think who you are talking about, she is due the 20th as is pandora, Sugar is wild, not sure how kidding or milking is gonna go
82929342_2744818565610276_3366491088540925952_o.jpg

Ha, I'm sure I'll come up with reasons to make a separate lockdown 'bator. I'm good at that. I have three incubators right now, but one has been retired indefinitely as I believe it to be the cause of my miserable hatch rates last year.

ok I dont feel too bad then. They really nail you online testing yeez. I compared what luke was asked with what I was and he had like ten things he had to know lol. I lost my card years ago too, but I always had a license to take along and that was good enough. although I may have been born before it was needed too, idk
I never had one.
Since MD's DNR went online, I don't even have to leave home to get a license of any kind, so I don't. We don't even have check stations any more; all online or phone. Custom-made for poachers.

sweets this is sugar, I think who you are talking about, she is due the 20th as is pandora, Sugar is wild, not sure how kidding or milking is gonna go
View attachment 2013246
1580231990148.png

No, this one. She has a sweet face. Sugar is gorgeous too—that rich winter coat looks too snuggly for her to be such a wild thing!

Ha, I'm sure I'll come up with reasons to make a separate lockdown 'bator. I'm good at that. I have three incubators right now, but one has been retired indefinitely as I believe it to be the cause of my miserable hatch rates last year.
I still dont get what was going on in that thing, very weird

Back
Top Bottom