EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

I never had one.
Since MD's DNR went online, I don't even have to leave home to get a license of any kind, so I don't. We don't even have check stations any more; all online or phone. Custom-made for poachers.
I think its cool you do the computer stuffs, I wish I could get mom and dad too. I swear dad is scared of his own shadow these days, says internet is bad and on and on. yet when he comes he asks for a tablet or something, he finally got a smart phone, when I wanted to get one for mother he said she isnt allowed say what!!!! grrrrr

View attachment 2013250
No, this one. She has a sweet face. Sugar is gorgeous too—that rich winter coat looks too snuggly for her to be such a wild thing!
oh dj! funny Her and the little white one were to be sold today, Husband was giving me crap so I had to back out last minute this am. so I will still have 6 does and not 4

oh dj! funny Her and the little white one were to be sold today, Husband was giving me crap so I had to back out last minute this am. so I will still have 6 does and not 4
You are certifiably insane. I can't imagine keeping up with that many goats! My two cause enough trouble by themselves.

I think its cool you do the computer stuffs, I wish I could get mom and dad too. I swear dad is scared of his own shadow these days, says internet is bad and on and on. yet when he comes he asks for a tablet or something, he finally got a smart phone, when I wanted to get one for mother he said she isnt allowed say what!!!! grrrrr
Only reason I have a smart phone is 'cause son got a new one with a good deal on more. so DIL & I both got upgrades. I don't even come close to kinowing how to use most of its capabilities.

DIL bought me a Kindle so I could pass the time at chemo treatments reading online books. I can't even figure out half the functions on it, either.

Only reason I have a smart phone is 'cause son got a new one with a good deal on more. so DIL & I both got upgrades. I don't even come close to kinowing how to use most of its capabilities.

DIL bought me a Kindle so I could pass the time at chemo treatments reading online books. I can't even figure out half the functions on it, either.
I have seen a few of those digital book reading devices around. They seem like a clever idea.

I have an original kindle, when I read I annoyed the other so I found other things to do, like chickens and goats and pups oh my

Back
Top Bottom