Sally Sunshine

cattywampus
Premium Feather Member
Aug 23, 2012
PA
Oh yes it does. :lau
Beautiful soaps Sally
HaHA HA she likes it she likes it, hey Mikey..... lol
seriously though, tell her thanks again, and you too!
The recipe I have created and tweaked and tweaked is just awesome. It pays to spend so much time researching things when you get into them! I made the body wash too, but it sure isnt anything like my soap. I think I will discontinue and do adult bubble bath after these sell out again.

Sally Sunshine

cattywampus
Premium Feather Member
Aug 23, 2012
PA
Sally are the posts about the cytology helpful?
You need some other info?
Did I understood what you are looking for? :idunno
Nothing more than I had researched, but I appreciate it. I am fairly certain we got the Artificial insemination done on the days we should have, but I will let you know in a few weeks, at this point its out of my hands!

Sally Sunshine

cattywampus
Premium Feather Member
Aug 23, 2012
PA
Oh my goodness, I haven't visited in here for a long time! Hope all is well. Having surgery on Tuesday. Shoulder. Need them well when time comes for lifting and turning my husband. Could be a while yet, but he's declining pretty quick. Glad he's home. Hoping we can keep him home with the help of our kids that have moved in, youngest son and wife..and.. baby. So grateful they are here! For those that don't know, he has Alzheimer's. It's the saddest thing I've ever experienced. Like I said, glad I have help..and company. Hey Sally, I got your email. I'm so glad to our sent it it! I bought some soap from someone else, couldn't find you..I prefer yours big time! I have some in my cart on your site. Will get an order out soon.
Oh Cynth I am so very sorry. I cant even imagine what yall have to go through, and he of course. awwww this sucks so bad :( I am so glad he has moved in to help, bless them. Has this happened quickly? or should I say progressed quickly? @Cynthia12

Cynthia12

Always Grateful
Premium Feather Member
Apr 11, 2010
Utah
Oh Cynth I am so very sorry. I cant even imagine what yall have to go through, and he of course. awwww this sucks so bad :( I am so glad he has moved in to help, bless them. Has this happened quickly? or should I say progressed quickly? @Cynthia12
He was diagnosed almost 3 years ago, and of course like many times happens, we the spouse, noticed something was up earlier. He was staying pretty steady for the first year and a half I would say...but lately, it's seems something new..a new symptom.. pops up. It used to be more like every three months, but now, every couple of weeks or less my son, his wife are asking, have you noticed this new thing with dad? He actually had what's called mixed Dementia... Alzheimer's/Vascular. Pretty common. I love this man to bits. I finally found my true love. Figured on a great retirement together. We'll, it's different for sure now. I'm going to try and keep him home. No nursing home unless he gets violent. I just don't see that happening with him. I took care of my son for years with Spina Bifida with Mylo meningocele. Still help him out. I had my mentally handicapped sister come home from a nursing home that decided to stop dialysis..she passed away here at home in May this year. I figure I can take care of my husband, especially with the kids here. They've helped so much already. My son will take me for my surgery since hubby can't drive. I've had a few surgeries, first time without him. :(

Top Bottom