EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Hey, Kid
Feeling pretty good; good enough that I've spent the last several weeks processing a load of logs I bought for firewood...about 5 cords Took two weeks off to go to WI to help my son with a chicken coop & run & got in a quick King Salmon charter on Lake Michigan. Other than one day of help from son & his buddy when they came to pick me up, I've done it all myself, cutting to length, splitting, & stacking.

I can't take the heat like I used to, & get tired quicker, but with a lot of breaks & hydration I manage.

Currently getting blood drawn & analyzed once a month, and a catscan every three months to keep track of everything inside. Original Oncologist moved on; new one seems to be satisfied so far...only met with him once, though

Made the decision a couple days ago to quit bowling. Can't imagine anything good coming from being in a confined area for three hours with 50 people that have been around God knows how many other people all day, any o0ne of which could be carrying the corona viris.
I am glad your up and about, but splitting an stacking wood? yeezus whites! Sounds like you had a nice time with the kid and the salmon charter? any pics?

I agree with bowling, there are plenty of things you like to do without getting in covid danger yet!

xoxoxoox

I am glad your up and about, but splitting an stacking wood? yeezus whites! Sounds like you had a nice time with the kid and the salmon charter? any pics?

I agree with bowling, there are plenty of things you like to do without getting in covid danger yet!

xoxoxoox
Splitting & stacking wood happens to be one of the things I like to do; forget the fact that it's pretty necessary when you heat with wood

I took a couple pics of the salmon, but they're on my phone, & I ain't bright enough with these electronic gizmos to make them accessible to the laptop, or access BYC from the smartphone.

Alright guys, what do you think (minus the typo)? The alternative uses Chaos in the woods or Eleanor hanging in the tree.
Screenshot_20201002-170542.png
Or it can be done this way if it is 3x5 or 3x5 instead of 2x5 or 2x4 like above.
52300.png
@Akrnaf2 @Sally Sunshine @BullChick @Pensmaster
@kwhites634 @ChickenCanoe etc.

Last edited:
Hello and shalom dear Dax, I don't know if it is me, or it is the language barrier but I really don't understand..... :idunno
Shalom! I am getting a banner to use at goat shows period there were two other images that I posted a couple of days ago actually there were three other images and I was just commenting that they could be put in place of the picture. also the design where the picture is off to the right is for a two by five or two by four image and in order to put the picture in the middle the banner would have to be three by five or possibly three by four which is just a little bit big for hanging at the stalls. so I was just kind of asking for opinions on how this looked what they thought / any suggestions, and whether they would suggest I put one of the other pictures I posted the other day instead period and the typo is that they put confirmation instead of conformation.
does that help?

Shalom! I am getting a banner to use at goat shows period there were two other images that I posted a couple of days ago actually there were three other images and I was just commenting that they could be put in place of the picture. also the design where the picture is off to the right is for a two by five or two by four image and in order to put the picture in the middle the banner would have to be three by five or possibly three by four which is just a little bit big for hanging at the stalls. so I was just kind of asking for opinions on how this looked what they thought / any suggestions, and whether they would suggest I put one of the other pictures I posted the other day instead period and the typo is that they put confirmation instead of conformation.
does that help?
I prefer the picture in the center of the banner(the second option), it is more eye catching and the I think that the font of the writing under the pic is bigger, and that is good.

Back
Top Bottom