EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

I am as well as I can be. Ha ha! I’m currently dealing with some new things, and once I am through it, I’ll tell you about it.
I believe that the damage done to this thread by the ones I’m trying to avoid, thus avoiding this thread, was the beginning. Covid has many members not logging in as well. Drama in real life comes before online drama.
I am waiting.....:caf

"Something" :lol:

I'm still here lol

What's going on in everyone's life right now? I'm officially laid off till mid April. While I have a callback date, DH is trying to find a job. Since he was laid off from the railroad, he's been going to school working towards an associates degree in cyber security but his unemployment finally ran out so he needs to go back to work somewhere. I reduced my flock size over the summer and still have a few more roos and a tom to send to freezer camp. When all is said and done I should be down to about 20 chickens and 12 or 13 turkeys. Our fur ball population has gone up. Our volunteer barn cat (Coco) brought us her 2 kittens early this summer which we adopted. Ivy and Ollie are very spoiled house cats now. Coco managed of course to have another litter before we could get her fixed. Her 5 kittens all have homes lined up and they leave next Saturday. Coco will be getting spayed right after Thanksgiving. We also adopted my BIL's dog. They needed to rehome her to be able to get a service dog for their disabled son. Smores is fitting in well here and adjusting to our routine. Any free time I have now is either at my sewing machine or cutting fabric. Saddles and tutus are flying off the shelves!

Ivy and Ollie with our older cat, Monro

20211028_085605.jpg

Coco and her babies

20211019_143258.jpg

Smores

20211030_130426.jpg

Back
Top Bottom