EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

@TJChickens Bantam EE babies from you. 2 boys and 1 girl? They are 9 weeks old.

Yea they do look good enough to eat. Single serve portions though.
hit.gif

You'll see how beautiful they become, especially the blue with the white beard..., and how sweet they are... and how well they get along together, and you'll get attached to them, and you'll help me take over the world with little blue egg layers....

:hit

You'll see how beautiful they become, especially the blue with the white beard..., and how sweet they are... and how well they get along together, and you'll get attached to them, and you'll help me take over the world with little blue egg layers....

Me! Me! Pick me! I'll help you! :ya

:hit

It's possible. They were mad at me though for disturbing there sleep. They are definitely some pretty birds. Thoughts on M/F?

Just joined BYC tonight and have a candling questions. I just candled an egg at day 14 and didn't see any movement. How can I tell if I lost the chick? Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place still trying to figure out what I'm doing

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom