EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Do you only have one egg set?

If an egg is dead, veins will recede and it'l look murky. Any chance you could get pics?

Post #2 has a load of candling pics linked....

We bought a really small incubator it holds 4 silkie eggs. Only one developed
1f61f.png

Where did @Pensmaster go? I'm too slow...
Here are a couple recent pictures of the Hubbell building project.

The meeting room is all enclosed now... The weird armature between the buildings is going to be the roof of the atrium.

And the inside fireplace....we cranked it up for the first time a few days ago.

Where did @Pensmaster go? I'm too slow... Here are a couple recent pictures of the Hubbell building project. The meeting room is all enclosed now... The weird armature between the buildings is going to be the roof of the atrium. And the inside fireplace....we cranked it up for the first time a few days ago.
I believe he's been sick the last couple days.

Where did @Pensmaster go? I'm too slow... Here are a couple recent pictures of the Hubbell building project. The meeting room is all enclosed now... The weird armature between the buildings is going to be the roof of the atrium. And the inside fireplace....we cranked it up for the first time a few days ago.
Very nice, we have designated burn days here you have the same restrictions? Thanks for sharing. Yes as Chaos has mentioned I've been under weather lately. Now on antibiotics so hopefully will be better.

Back
Top Bottom