EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Very nice, we have designated burn days here you have the same restrictions?

Thanks for sharing.

Yes as Chaos has mentioned I've been under weather lately. Now on antibiotics so hopefully will be better.

Yeah we have designated burn days, and a permit is needed, and an inspection..... It's okay to use fireplaces though.

I hope you feel better really soon!
hugs.gif

Where did @Pensmaster go? I'm too slow...
Here are a couple recent pictures of the Hubbell building project.

The meeting room is all enclosed now... The weird armature between the buildings is going to be the roof of the atrium.

And the inside fireplace....we cranked it up for the first time a few days ago.

wow, really neat looking! I love the fireplaces!

No, I'll give it a couple days then try again. If still nothing well try again with a better incubator

Every time I see one of those small incubators my heart sinks. As a kid we used one once. Actually got one to develop never did hatch. I'm afraid they are set up for failure. Sorry for the let down I know how you feel. Hopefully something will happen.

Yeah we have designated burn days, and a permit is needed, and an inspection..... It's okay to use fireplaces though.

I hope you feel better really soon! :hugs

Thanks. Tried my best to stay away from antibiotics but this bug wasn't going away.

We get to burn in fireplaces on allowed days. Otherwise a neighbor could turn you in. Not so mich were I live now but in town they do..

Thanks guys, I'll keep you posted but I think we have a dud. I'll get a new incubator and collect some more eggs. Any small incubator recommendation would be greatly appreciated. I really want to hatch some of my girls eggs and now I'm determined to make it happen.

Last edited:
Thanks guys, I'll keep you posted but I think we have a dud. I'll get a new incubator and collect some more eggs. Any small incubator recommendation would be greatly appreciated. I really want to hatch some of my girls eggs and now I'm determined to make it happen.

hova bator, forced air. excellent incubator!

I second the brinsea mini advance... it's been great for my small hatches.

Back
Top Bottom