EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

I think that I am going to EXPLODE,!!:he :he :he :he

Tomorrow is the matriculation exam in biology, and my oldest will have to take it. 3 weeks I am telling him that he HAVE sest and learn with me a very important subject in genetic (20% of the exam )subject that I KNOW that he doesn't know very well. More then 5 time I have asked from him to seat with me but he always avoided, "I am learning "I will learn with friends " and all this B.S!
This morning I asked him again to seat with me but he preferred to learn with his friends, but his LORDSHIP finally agreed to seet with me this evening, when we set I understood that he doesn't remember even THE BASIC TERMS!! And he with his impertinence said "OK lets learn " he really thinks that we can cover subject that needs 3 days in a few hours!! I exploded and tell him that I can't help him, and he should go to his friends to learn! ST......,!!!

What a stupid age! He really think that they know everything!
But he just forgot the fact that the things that I have forgotten he didn't learn yet! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
every parent goes through this one way or another.
This is just another stage of his learning....and he is going to "scrape his knees and knuckles" (and maybe even get a hard knock on his head) learning it.
It is a learning time for parents as well. They are "weaning" off of dependency on us and we are "weaning" off of having control and responsibility for them. We've had that control and responsibility for so long the weaning process can be traumatic for both sides, frustrating and confusing.
I've said for years, the hardest time of being a parent is when they've grown and on their own. All you can do is watch, pray and hope....and carefully give advice IF asked.

Had penny and nickle sized hell.also had three tornados close to us

Last edited:
Quote: Wonderful, I'm certain she will be very happy with them.
big_smile.png

hi everyone!!

i got my first duck egg this morning!!

and thanks to @Sally Sunshine my incubator is really overflowing

i said six, not 20
what is the olive one?
and is the maran a fbcm?
Congratulations!

I think that I am going to EXPLODE,!!
he.gif
he.gif
he.gif
he.gif

Tomorrow is the matriculation exam in biology, and my oldest will have to take it. 3 weeks I am telling him that he HAVE sest and learn with me a very important subject in genetic (20% of the exam )subject that I KNOW that he doesn't know very well. More then 5 time I have asked from him to seat with me but he always avoided, "I am learning "I will learn with friends " and all this B.S!
This morning I asked him again to seat with me but he preferred to learn with his friends, but his LORDSHIP finally agreed to seet with me this evening, when we set I understood that he doesn't remember even THE BASIC TERMS!! And he with his impertinence said "OK lets learn " he really thinks that we can cover subject that needs 3 days in a few hours!! I exploded and tell him that I can't help him, and he should go to his friends to learn! ST......,!!!

What a stupid age! He really think that they know everything!
But he just forgot the fact that the things that I have forgotten he didn't learn yet!
somad.gif
somad.gif
somad.gif
somad.gif
My father had a difficult son, too.

Quote: Teenagers!!
lau.gif

Quote: How is it doing?

PCs today. Love these little guys.

Awwwwww

Had penny and nickle sized hell.also had three tornados close to us
Wow. I believe you mean hail.