EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

I have some cubed up chicken breasts cooking awy with some rub and sirracha salt and brown sugar.. got yellow tators boiling away for something I will come up with last minute.. but I want to give you all a word of encouragement.. No matter what happens.. you have no other choice but to go on. Even when we don't want to.. People ask how are you doing.. you answer fine because nothing will change the recent occurances but we have to look beyond our selves and into our children and our friends and keep on keeping on.... you have no choice. you just have to. Will you feel better??? I don't know but I know I love my kids and my people that much that I have to make it better.

I have some cubed up chicken breasts cooking awy with some rub and sirracha salt and brown sugar.. got yellow tators boiling away for something I will come up with last minute.. but I want to give you all a word of encouragement.. No matter what happens.. you have no other choice but to go on. Even when we don't want to.. People ask how are you doing.. you answer fine because nothing will change the recent occurances but we have to look beyond our selves and into our children and our friends and keep on keeping on.... you have no choice. you just have to. Will you feel better??? I don't know but I know I love my kids and my people that much that I have to make it better.
Very true. Wasn’t complaining just stating fact. Over all life is awesome. And things work out one way or the other.

I can’t remember, how often do they lay?

Mine have always said pretty good as long as they're not broody...4-5 eggs a week. I've had to outcross though in to a couple unrelated lines I'm not sure how well they will lay.

Ohhhh sweetness... I had to put down my baby boy 3 weeks ago... Im still struggling.. My fault. I took him out to feed the chicks.. thought I brought him back in but didn't.. he found a hole in the fence and ran out.. got hit... crushed his pelvic and legs... Im still recuperating. sending you much love

I'm so terribly sorry for your loss :( We also had to put our old Dog down recently. He got to the point where he couldn't get up on his own, couldn't see right, and had no quality of life. He would have been 15 in February. It's so hard to lose them :(

Very true. Wasn’t complaining just stating fact. Over all life is awesome. And things work out one way or the other.
Ohhh I know you weren't complaining...lease don't take anything I say that way. We all live life and do what we need to do. Always feel free to vent to me if you are going through something. I was mainly speaking of my own year this year.. I have much respect for you.

Okay all.. time to get this forum rolling. I just received a text from my BIL who now has a tanning bed. He wants me to help him turn it into an incubator.... He welds and knows mechanics.. I know really remidial electronics and how to incubate eggs. I we will need help and guidance. he is getting his shop ready so we will start next Saturday.... OY VAY!!!!!!! PROJECT OF A LIFE TIME!!!

Okay all.. time to get this forum rolling. I just received a text from my BIL who now has a tanning bed. He wants me to help him turn it into an incubator.... He welds and knows mechanics.. I know really remidial electronics and how to incubate eggs. I we will need help and guidance. he is getting his shop ready so we will start next Saturday.... OY VAY!!!!!!! PROJECT OF A LIFE TIME!!!
ALL HANDS ON DECK!!

That’s one big incubator. Afraid I won’t be of much help. My attempts at homemade incubators didn’t work well.
Awwwww
That’s one big incubator. Afraid I won’t be of much help. My attempts at homemade incubators didn’t work well.
no worries, it is not the ability to make an incubator but the knowledge of what you know as the natural habitat for all things to happen.

Back
Top Bottom