EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

:caf So I was planning on using a dog sitter over Christmas. Rover.com. The people can name their own price, and I’ve seen prices range from $8 - 45 per 30 minute walk.
I listed the chickens as a Bull Mastiff. I thought it was funny. They don’t let you select anything but dogs. I listed the weight correctly. Well, I chose a sitter, and sent a message. I received a quote from the app. It said the dog is $13, but the chickens are $25/walk. :eek: I deleted the chickens all together. I’m not paying someone to pour water into a bowl in the morning.
I’m also not hiring the girl that called. She’s either drunker than I am ( :oops: it was good coffee. I had two pots), or too muddle headed to be on my property.

Ohhhh sweetness... I had to put down my baby boy 3 weeks ago... Im still struggling.. My fault. I took him out to feed the chicks.. thought I brought him back in but didn't.. he found a hole in the fence and ran out.. got hit... crushed his pelvic and legs... Im still recuperating. sending you much love
awwww I am so sorry LoulyLove :(

I have some cubed up chicken breasts cooking awy with some rub and sirracha salt and brown sugar.. got yellow tators boiling away for something I will come up with last minute.. but I want to give you all a word of encouragement.. No matter what happens.. you have no other choice but to go on. Even when we don't want to.. People ask how are you doing.. you answer fine because nothing will change the recent occurances but we have to look beyond our selves and into our children and our friends and keep on keeping on.... you have no choice. you just have to. Will you feel better??? I don't know but I know I love my kids and my people that much that I have to make it better.
:old

Okay all.. time to get this forum rolling. I just received a text from my BIL who now has a tanning bed. He wants me to help him turn it into an incubator.... He welds and knows mechanics.. I know really remidial electronics and how to incubate eggs. I we will need help and guidance. he is getting his shop ready so we will start next Saturday.... OY VAY!!!!!!! PROJECT OF A LIFE TIME!!!
Now that I would love to see chicks popping out of!!!

Back
Top Bottom