EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Hey, Westley, are you still alive?! @Akrnaf2
FC2DA12B-97FF-40DB-ACEC-669C96B5320D.jpeg

I can use some help if anyone has time to do some thinking for me!!
I am doing way too much soap to keep trying to melt 8 lbs at a time in the microwave, and when I move all this mess downstairs I wont have a microwave large enough, nor do I want one down there, anyways, I was thinking about how to melt oils to the right temp, say 116-125 degrees in a big pot with a bottom spicket, or a already made heat thermo pot that is electric, I was thinking just using the pots that come with the outdoor propane turkey fryers, and either wrap with ???????????? some sort of thermostat enabled wrapping, OR something like a fish tank heater? but I am not sure !! this is my deal not my husbands thats what I get back from him <sniffles> but I need to simplify so I can keep up with the bulk and its not even near gift giving season!! I have tons to make and not enough time. I REALLY APPRECIATE ANY THING YOU CAN COME UP WITH that is cost effective and WORKS!!!
You need on OF this
FEA643CE-C181-6B5D-4212-5AA2FF902398.jpg

https://www.baron-ok.co.il/סיר בישול-חשמלי-עקיף.html

I LOVE THESE STUDENTS! I LOVE THESE STUDENTS! I LOVE THESE STUDENTS! I LOVE THESE STUDENTS! I LOVE THESE STUDENTS! I LOVE THESE STUDENTS! I LOVE THESE STUDENTS! I LOVE THESE STUDENTS!
Aw man...I went to college for 5 years to get a teaching degree, only to realize I don't really like teaching. :thI've been subbing off and on for the last 9 years, and I continue to renew my license...but I guess I don't really like other people's kids....:oops:

I struggle to have patience with this kind of person. *soapbox* We're dealing with a lot of urbanization in Montana, and my dad's little farm has been swallowed up by subdivisions. People constantly complain about the noise from his few cows, but rev motorbikes and atvs around all evening. People are really losing touch with earthy things and it doesn't bode well for our humanity.

Back
Top Bottom