EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

so what type of chicks do you intend to hatch this year? by the way, how are the goats?
A better question would be which types I don't intend to. Plenty of quail, as many buff chanteclers as I can, call ducks, mutt bantams, and a few PC x white rock crosses to provide some good flock roosters. Plus whatever becomes available that strikes my fancy. I never know quite what hatching season will look like until it happens.

I'm having some trouble with my older doe. Some type of respiratory issue. It seemed to have cleared up, but then it started again after a week. I'm not sure what it is. If I had a vet, I would have her checked out. :hmm

A better question would be which types I don't intend to. Plenty of quail, as many buff chanteclers as I can, call ducks, mutt bantams, and a few PC x white rock crosses to provide some good flock roosters. Plus whatever becomes available that strikes my fancy. I never know quite what hatching season will look like until it happens.

I'm having some trouble with my older doe. Some type of respiratory issue. It seemed to have cleared up, but then it started again after a week. I'm not sure what it is. If I had a vet, I would have her checked out. :hmm
it was a brutal fall for pneumonia and other respiratory issues. Make sure you treated for lung worm with something like valbazen too I went through several different antibiotics this fall I managed to get all but two of my young goalies clear they still get better for a couple weeks and then cycle back into I'm not sure what to do with those two.
what is a PC White Rock Cross?

if it's not fun why you can try la300 without a prescription though the favorite pneumonia seems to be Nuflor. bad or acceder exit now I forget which one are used, but require prescriptions.
some also seem to struggle with all the dryness of hay and the fact they don't drink as much as they should this time of year.

it was a brutal fall for pneumonia and other respiratory issues. Make sure you treated for lung worm with something like valbazen too I went through several different antibiotics this fall I managed to get all but two of my young goalies clear they still get better for a couple weeks and then cycle back into I'm not sure what to do with those two.
what is a PC White Rock Cross?
Thank you. I picked up penicillin on the advice of my local goat person. I'm hoping she clears up and doesn't get worse. :fl
Partridge chantecler x white plymouth rock.

Back
Top Bottom