EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

the one with all the babies laying on the thing it would have to be propped but you could ride over top of most of their heads and then address and website underneath if you cropped it it would
,@BullChick
Good morning Dax
If it’s just for fun I like the all babies picture. If it’s for showing the strength of the goat I like the first picture

120572480_3362051683886958_6165560337734424172_o.jpg

@BantyChooks

Good morning Dax
If it’s just for fun I like the all babies picture. If it’s for showing the strength of the goat I like the first picture
It is basically an informational banner to go by my stalls at the show. I used Chaos in the trees on my website, but she's not technically my breeding whereas all the girls laying down and the girl in the tree are mine. It will be next year before I start really getting does in milk that can get competitive for championships with my farm name. Some of these girls did really well in the Junior stuff, but next year the testing begins with udders.

Yes @daxigait you breeding her or not, either way your using her as a breeder so she is YOUR HERD, and future Momma of your littles, I would use it for sure, its adorable.

Back
Top Bottom