EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

there are so many people actively promoting revolution here and who don't appreciate what we have. they honestly can go somewhere else that does all the things they like why don't they leave the one place that doesn't alone. first one I would suggest there's a spiritual answer for that
Believe me l am EXTREMELY passionate abaout what is going on in the US, I am following more then 10 conservative American Youtubers, and I am very informed in what is going on. I won't say anything more, because, in another thread my caption was removed on political and racist (?!?!) ground just because I mention one of Trump sentence abaout the wall, payment and Mexican......

I am more bothered by people who don't seem to value the principles and idea over the fact that mistakes have been made period do they forget that no matter what humanity is involved and thus it is not perfect?

so much effort to so hatred and division

I am more bothered by people who don't seem to value the principles and idea over the fact that mistakes have been made period do they forget that no matter what humanity is involved and thus it is not perfect?

so much effort to so hatred and division
One of the most Intelligent Jews in History (and believe me we had a few....) said:
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

Albert Einstein

And that summaries the all thing in a nutshell.

Good! Reminds me of oddball things we run into.... We helped a boy incubate, his bator floor wire was quarter inch and his chicks legs got stuck and he had all sorta problems, I didnt even notice the size wire he had. I felt terrible I didnt notice, as much as we helped or tried to help him with everything else, then he finally gets chicks and they have leg issues and crap :( sad on my part.

Another is if you begin eggs upright and try laying them after a few days or the 2 weeks they will croak on ya, I did an entire batch of white faced spanish from our flock and killed every last one of them. I had started them in a turner as I was using it to turn them before incubation, and I started them as such and didnt lay them as I normally do. Well my hatcher was free for incubation so I figured I would move the eggs to that bator instead of the cheap styro, I was only using to start until the coolerbator freed up, I am a roller turner, I don't use a turner, I fit many more eggs in the bator laying down, and I am a hermit so always here to turn, I just roll them with the palm of my hands a few times a day, gently over the tops of the eggs, and I always roll clockwise so that the eggs are constantly in a dif spot. When I moved the eggs from upright to laying and rolling in the cooler it killed them. They get quite a good workout, and could be why I always have good hatches as well. Then I started to notice when I did alot of shipped eggs and tried to keep them settled upright, after a few days I would try to lay the strong eggs down to roll, and ugh death. That reminds me, we had also noted if you dont move eggs around inside a bator no matter their position and esp if you have a turner motor, those eggs close to the turner motor will get warmer, or closer to fan and air flow loose quicker, so ALWAYS when you candle switch the eggs around a bit. Unless you know your bator and are good with all areas in it! Again I ramble on, sorry!!!
Lol ramble away, I like the read. One thing I thought I should mention, it’s fresh in my mind and you talked about always turning clockwise, i have little experience, and if you haven’t had trouble it may not be true but i read that you shouldn’t turn in the same direction every time if “rolling “ something about twisting something. I’ll try to find where I read it

Hi Whites, how you been feeling and whats docs update? <3
Hey, Kid
Feeling pretty good; good enough that I've spent the last several weeks processing a load of logs I bought for firewood...about 5 cords Took two weeks off to go to WI to help my son with a chicken coop & run & got in a quick King Salmon charter on Lake Michigan. Other than one day of help from son & his buddy when they came to pick me up, I've done it all myself, cutting to length, splitting, & stacking.

I can't take the heat like I used to, & get tired quicker, but with a lot of breaks & hydration I manage.

Currently getting blood drawn & analyzed once a month, and a catscan every three months to keep track of everything inside. Original Oncologist moved on; new one seems to be satisfied so far...only met with him once, though

Made the decision a couple days ago to quit bowling. Can't imagine anything good coming from being in a confined area for three hours with 50 people that have been around God knows how many other people all day, any o0ne of which could be carrying the corona viris.

Hey, Kid
Feeling pretty good; good enough that I've spent the last several weeks processing a load of logs I bought for firewood...about 5 cords Took two weeks off to go to WI to help my son with a chicken coop & run & got in a quick King Salmon charter on Lake Michigan. Other than one day of help from son & his buddy when they came to pick me up, I've done it all myself, cutting to length, splitting, & stacking.

I can't take the heat like I used to, & get tired quicker, but with a lot of breaks & hydration I manage.

Currently getting blood drawn & analyzed once a month, and a catscan every three months to keep track of everything inside. Original Oncologist moved on; new one seems to be satisfied so far...only met with him once, though

Made the decision a couple days ago to quit bowling. Can't imagine anything good coming from being in a confined area for three hours with 50 people that have been around God knows how many other people all day, any o0ne of which could be carrying the corona viris.
That’s awesome Whites good to hear from you.

Hey, Kid

Your hard work is wonderful for your health! The avoidance from people is extremely important in this time.
I would recommend to you this MD YouTube chanal, see some of his video, and especially abaout the connection between prolonged fasting and Cancer recovery and prevention, very recommended! Here some examples.

Hey, Kid

Glad to know you are well. I can only hope to be remotely as capable if I live to your age.
So did you catch any salmon??? yummmmm

Glad to know you are well. I can only hope to be remotely as capable if I live to your age.
So did you catch any salmon??? yummmmm
Yeah, I caught one; about 7 pounds Only one other caught, and it was three times as large as mine Had fun, though

Lol ramble away, I like the read. One thing I thought I should mention, it’s fresh in my mind and you talked about always turning clockwise, i have little experience, and if you haven’t had trouble it may not be true but i read that you shouldn’t turn in the same direction every time if “rolling “ something about twisting something. I’ll try to find where I read it
prol the chalaza spelling? I dont do them hard, and I actually learned this from a very respectful and big time serama breeder. I started trying it and I have no issues with death for sure.

Back
Top Bottom