EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

:hit :hit :hit

After all the hard work to get my boys ready and in show condition and with all the compliments I've gotten from a couple of big breeders it's all for not. This week I got sore mouth on my place. I have never had it, and of all the times to get it.
It is not just disappointing, but I really need to sell several of these bucks especially after getting a couple of them collected yesterday morning. I also needed the exposure. Now all I can do is take my show books and my banner and set up a booth and hope I can generate some interest without them actually being there. It's such a shame these are my breedings and I was so excited about several of these boys.
Another bummer on a bummer of a year with all the doe shows that were canceled this spring, and now I can't go to the buck show either. :hit

Oh my goodness, I haven't visited in here for a long time! Hope all is well. Having surgery on Tuesday. Shoulder. Need them well when time comes for lifting and turning my husband. Could be a while yet, but he's declining pretty quick. Glad he's home. Hoping we can keep him home with the help of our kids that have moved in, youngest son and wife..and.. baby. So grateful they are here! For those that don't know, he has Alzheimer's. It's the saddest thing I've ever experienced. Like I said, glad I have help..and company. Hey Sally, I got your email. I'm so glad to our sent it it! I bought some soap from someone else, couldn't find you..I prefer yours big time! I have some in my cart on your site. Will get an order out soon.
And here I am whining about a buck show. I will say a prayer.

hey guys the one on the right is obviously a black copper maran rooster, the one on the left is that a rooster that is just really poorly marked?
they are not hatchery birds. IMG_20201022_141744186_HDR.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20201022_141115070.jpg
    IMG_20201022_141115070.jpg
    459 KB · Views: 2
Shalom!
I really like that knife. Would you remind me of my math? I need to give dexamethasone to a llama that somewhere between 170 and 200 lb at the moment I would guess at 0.1 ml per kilogram. could you remind me what equation I need to use? it has been too long not to mention I don't use kilograms much I know it's 2.2 lb so I could divide. is it essentially one cc per 22kg? since I need to give dexamethasone I want to be right.
Thanks!

@casportpony @Sally Sunshine
oops sorry Dax been really busy this week and a sick kid as well.

Oh yes it does. :lau
Beautiful soaps Sally
HaHA HA she likes it she likes it, hey Mikey..... lol
seriously though, tell her thanks again, and you too!
The recipe I have created and tweaked and tweaked is just awesome. It pays to spend so much time researching things when you get into them! I made the body wash too, but it sure isnt anything like my soap. I think I will discontinue and do adult bubble bath after these sell out again.

Sally are the posts about the cytology helpful?
You need some other info?
Did I understood what you are looking for? :idunno
Nothing more than I had researched, but I appreciate it. I am fairly certain we got the Artificial insemination done on the days we should have, but I will let you know in a few weeks, at this point its out of my hands!

Back
Top Bottom