EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

I may be living with cancer & a compromised ticker, but this Covid nonsense hasn't affected me as much as it has a lot of people. For the most part, my routine hasn't changed. I habitually don't leave the place much, anyway, unless I need something I can't get on Amazon, or I have a doctor's appointment. The fact that I drove less than 2,000 miles last year will bear that out.

Happy New Year, my friends; may it be happier and healthier than the last for us all.
glad you know you are still doing well. Happy New Year to you!

@mlm Mike
30A649C1-02FC-4AB2-BC0E-C78113111198.jpeg AB985C27-2856-4DDC-AF02-D10086FBEF34.gif 8E10E897-91AA-468A-AD67-EFE51CA148E3.jpeg

Was just wondering if anyone talks... hatching in this site any more. I'm hatching! 🐣. I haven't hatched in the winter in a while. Will see how this goes! Put my first ...ahem...mailed eggs in tonight. Two more coming next week. I want some new layers to start earlier this year instead of waiting for fall.

I may be living with cancer & a compromised ticker, but this Covid nonsense hasn't affected me as much as it has a lot of people. For the most part, my routine hasn't changed. I habitually don't leave the place much, anyway, unless I need something I can't get on Amazon, or I have a doctor's appointment. The fact that I drove less than 2,000 miles last year will bear that out.

Happy New Year, my friends; may it be happier and healthier than the last for us all.
Hey bud. It's good to hear that things are going well for you.

They need their basics, food ,water, shelter, some vaccination and a medical treatment in time to time. But they don't need to be taken around 2 times a day, no coddling, no need to be inside the house, they are very tough dogs that feel part of the herd and protect it.
I used to want one of these dogs but, they bark too much for my liking. Which is what they are supposed to do as I’m understanding it.

Hello Whites same for me as we don’t travel much from house either. However I do still work and I am exposed every day to new people.
Good to hear from you not sure why I didn’t get alerts to this site but I missed the past week.
Happy New Year

Was just wondering if anyone talks... hatching in this site any more. I'm hatching! 🐣. I haven't hatched in the winter in a while. Will see how this goes! Put my first ...ahem...mailed eggs in tonight. Two more coming next week. I want some new layers to start earlier this year instead of waiting for fall.
I’ve had two hatches one for NYH and the one that’s hatching now. Three of thirteen out so far. Four eggs are store bought fertile eggs. Two of those have hatched.
Where did you get your eggs and what varieties?

Back
Top Bottom