EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

DW was told last week that the woman she works with tested positive; her whole family has it. DW was subsequently tested...negative....maybe too soon.

She says she won't get the vaccine; not sure I disagree with her. Heard of a guy that died last week, a couple days after he was vaccinated. I wouldn't buy a new car or truck, either.
There are folks getting it, not knowing they have already contacted the virus. Bummer.

Neighbor tested positive, his wife, kids and grandkids, their “bubble” all tested negative. He had a mild case and seems to be recovering. Where he got it is unknown, he’s the extreme example of stay at home there is, literally the guy needs a hair cut. As to the vaccine I’m really not sold yet either. Too many variables.
Funny how people are getting it and haven’t been anywhere.

Every time that you drive your car there are a lot of variables that can affect (somtims in a vety bad way.....) your safety, but yet I am sure that you,normaly, don't, hesitated to drive it.... :)
Yes but some people can suffer lifelong effects to their health. I have never been the same since I was vaccinated for hep b.

Our 14 year old granddaughter ..went to school..is very very sick with the virus right now. :(. Everyone has different feelings about this subject for sure. Won't get into it.

Back
Top Bottom