EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

The Pony Express arrived today. My 9 1/2" X 12 1/2" flat rate priority mail envelope arrived. It took 8 days to go from Moravia, NY to Indianapolis. It took another 8 days to go the last 250 miles to here.
The Pony Express would have been MUCH faster.
And my cousin runs horses on the re-enactment ride we would have had an in. :lau

:clap
How far along are the shipped eggs?
I'm hoping they are at my post office. They've moved right along. Says at unknown processing..that's what it said before when in Provo..a few towns over. I just called ours to let them know I'm expecting some. Plus I have a guy that's sending me 8 replacements. Didn't expect that when I told him that I only had three viable. He is in Illinois. He did some checking..found out that shipped eggs from ..the low land.. to the higher altitudes don't do as well. Nice guy, wants me to get a Nn. I want a Nn hen really bad. 😁.

I'm hoping they are at my post office. They've moved right along. Says at unknown processing..that's what it said before when in Provo..a few towns over. I just called ours to let them know I'm expecting some. Plus I have a guy that's sending me 8 replacements. Didn't expect that when I told him that I only had three viable. He is in Illinois. He did some checking..found out that shipped eggs from ..the low land.. to the higher altitudes don't do as well. Nice guy, wants me to get a Nn. I want a Nn hen really bad. 😁.
That is very nice of him.

What is your elevation?

Back
Top Bottom