EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Good for her, she arrived on the hottest months here :D
Is she an Israeli citizen?
That's what I told her (about the heat). I think she is a citizen; I'll ask. All of her family lives there except her father but he is Jewish also. I think he misses her already. He and I took a canoe trip on Father's day and he called her a couple times during the float. I talked to her on a video chat. Amazing I could talk and see her on a call from a creek in the boonies of Missouri to Israel.
When I was in the army in Germany during the Vietnam war, I could call my girlfriend in St. Louis with great expensive difficulty

That's what I told her (about the heat). I think she is a citizen; I'll ask. All of her family lives there except her father but he is Jewish also. I think he misses her already. He and I took a canoe trip on Father's day and he called her a couple times during the float. I talked to her on a video chat. Amazing I could talk and see her on a call from a creek in the boonies of Missouri to Israel.
When I was in the army in Germany during the Vietnam war, I could call my girlfriend in St. Louis with great expensive difficulty
I understand what you are saying! We are living in the future.
When I was a little boy we use to watch Star Trek and imagine living in that reality, and now we do.
For me the moment was when I was sitting in a wonderful beach in Thailand and managed to talk and see my good freind thst was travelling in a Taxi in Morocco!
Where in Israel she is staying?

When I was a little boy we use to watch Star Trek and imagine living in that reality, and now we do.
For me the moment was when I was sitting in a wonderful beach in Thailand and managed to talk and see my good freind thst was travelling in a Taxi in Morocco!
I asked him that. He wasn't sure but he thought it was close to Tel Aviv. I hope to find out more soon.
She is an Israeli citizen.

What temperature should an egg-o-meter read in a forced air incubator? Just got one and first time using it. I know you want to aim for about 99 degrees in a forced air incubator. Is that the temp the egg-o-meter should read?

Last edited:
Ideal temperature is 99.5F / 37.5C regardless of still or forced air.
The difference between the two types is where the thermometer is located, but an egg-o-meter should be the same temperature as the eggs have experienced - as long as it is calibrated and verified.

It was a compound of some kind in the south. Most of her family lives there. The next time I see her I'll get a better answer.

D2E909F7-3DCC-4E65-8D6E-221F3DE0BF3D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom