EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

It's Day 10 here & I just candled the 8 Orpington eggs in the bator. I only saw 1 developing the last time I candled, so I was happily surprised to see 5 moving around tonight and 1 that looks like it stopped developing but I am not sure so I left it. There was also 1 clear and 1 blood ring. So it looks like I have 1 each of jubilee, partridge, lavender, chocolate and lemon cuckoo. Now to see if I can candle the broody's eggs...

My EE hen started going broody today too and would not get out of the nest box where the other hen is sitting. I am not letting the EE hatch eggs though cause she is aggressive to us & I don't like her so she is getting broken! As soon as the little ones hatch, the EE hen is going on Craigslist...
Hi honora,
If you have any roosters let me know. I need a new orp one. My choc boy is gettin old.

snow plow.gif

She says "Thanks". She also asks if she can come live with you until it quits snowing here. :lol:
I heard you got a flat tire..
smiley_emoticons_unknownauthor_weissnich.gif

1462872_432458870209839_1389881375_n.jpg

Hi honora,
If you have any roosters let me know. I need a new orp one. My choc boy is gettin old.
Too bad you are so far away.. I'm the Rooster Headquarters! I sold 2 nine m/o Blue Austies today. Converted them to conventional grain funds. A bunch more to go.
Or head of rocks! Not me!
wisdom is earned, not inherited.:)
B....S OF STEEL!
I stopped a pink elephant not too long ago. Nobody saw it but me though.
dunnno.gif

drunk man.gif
smiley_emoticons_el.gif

Back
Top Bottom