1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

EE/Americauna Roos need new home - Colorado

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by Jeepgirl, Sep 6, 2013.

1. Jeepgirl

Jeepgirl In the Brooder

May 18, 2013
    I let my hen sit on the eggs too long. I ended up with babies. 11 of them! They're still too young to know which are hens and which are roos, but I can't keep any of the roos. I'm already riding a fine line in my neighborhood with the one roo I do have!

So in a few weeks, when I know which are roos, I'd like to find them homes. They appear to be mostly EE/Americauna crosses. I do have one EE/buff orpington cross for sure, but not sure if that's a boy yet or not!

I'm keeping all the gals with my flock.

I'm located near Estes Park, CO. I am willing to drive them within an hour of zip code 80540.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: