EE colors with pictures- anyone?

Quote:
And Trouble looks very similar to my EE, Dierk, who I think is actually a pullet! What do y'all think? Here Dierk is about 17 weeks. Ignore the tail, s/he made it through an attempted birdnapping. The purple is the blue spray because there was raw skin where s/he was plucked. when they tried to grab him/her.

SANY0050.jpg

Shelly

As I've looked around BYC and the internet trying to figure out what my EEs might grow up to look like, I've really enjoyed seeing the variety in these birds. Here are some pics of our EE bantams at 13 days old:

erwf3r.jpg

2upfxbl.jpg

2qb95p3.jpg

2lx6u4m.jpg

xBRIANx I think you need to fix your last 2 pic's. The first 2 you have beautiful coloring, but I cannot figure out what the last 2 are supposed to be.

As for the rest, what gorgeous birds. I will have to post some pic's of mine.

Here are a few.

Last edited:
Fatima of the Gold-Dust Feathers
Made-up color name: Gold Dust
8324_fatima1.jpg

Lillith of the Starry Night
Made-up color name: Golden Birch
8324_lillith.jpg

Charlotte of the Snowy Down
Made-up color name: Cream and Sugar
8324_charlotteforleadhen.jpg

I have only had my EE's for two weeks. Already I have seen them change quite a bit. I will post 4 week and 6 week of each. Unfortunately, none of them seem to be developing a beard of muffs. DANGGIT!

Elsie is a week ahead of the rest and showed little change.

At 4 weeks

Elsie4weeks.jpg

Elsie at 6 weeks

Elsie6weeks.jpg

Hannah had the cutest stripe on her head. Sadly, it is molting out to a solid dark head

Hannah at 4 weeks

Hannah4weeks.jpg

Hannah at 6 weeks

Hannah6weeks2.jpg

Jane at 4 weeks

Jane4weeks3.jpg

Jane at 6 weeks. Slightly darker head and brighter rust breast

Jane6weeks2.jpg

Josie at 4 weeks

Josie4weeks3.jpg

Josie at 6 weeks

Josie6weeks.jpg

Valia at 4 weeks

Valia4weeks2.jpg

Valia at 6 weeks

Valia6weeks5.jpg

I am really enjoying these EE birds!

I wish I did. I bought them as 4 week old pullets. I wish I had bought them younger so that they would be friendlier. Only Hannah has become friendly. The others might never be.

Back
Top Bottom