EE in disguise? or twins?

Look, she HAS been pulling her own weight! Pretty EE hen
smile.png

Your hen is the spitting image of my EE, Chipmunk. Seriously, they could be the same bird.

She could be a Wyandotte cross but is definitely an EE and a really pretty one at that! Tell her you are sorry for saying she needed to get with the program and start laying! She might have been the one to start first!
big_smile.png
BTW if you were not sure, it looks like she has a pea comb.

44824_whitie.jpg
This was my whitie,she was so friendly she helped me do chore everyday and talked to me while I was working,I come out to do chores one morning and she was dead laying on the poop board,her eyes were still closed she must have died in her sleep.I was so sad she was my favorite EE

Last edited:
Quote:
I have several EEs that look like this. I agree with the rest. I think EEs are the prettiest anyway! I wish mine would start laying. How old are yours? It probably says somewhere on here.

Quote:
I have several EEs that look like this. I agree with the rest. I think EEs are the prettiest anyway! I wish mine would start laying. How old are yours? It probably says somewhere on here.

We got "day olds" on May 2. Ivy was always a week ahead of Fluffy in development.. so she must have been a "week and a day old"
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom