EE Serama Project

shahtir101

Songster
Jun 11, 2015
So, I haven't seen an EE serama and thought it would be fun to attempt to breed my own. I am in this for the long run and want to see the long term results.

I have some EE bantam cockerels that were shipped to me today, that I will use in my project. I am planning on breeding them to seramas. Then, taking their offspring and breeding them back to the seramas. I will keep updating and posting, so follow along
big_smile.png

Well, I know that they have done the Serama with the silkie, this could be a fun one too!

Puffy cheeked Seramas!

Last edited:
So, I haven't seen an EE serama and thought it would be fun to attempt to breed my own. I am in this for the long run and want to see the long term results.

I have some EE bantam cockerels that were shipped to me today, that I will use in my project. I am planning on breeding them to seramas. Then, taking their offspring and breeding them back to the seramas. I will keep updating and posting, so follow along
big_smile.png

This is one of the coolest ideas I've heard!

I think they would be too, and probably more hardy. It's a thought. More hardy in the winter climate. And then there is the color opportunities!

Back
Top Bottom