EE?

Deleon98

Songster
Dec 26, 2015
Florida
My little Indie smh this whole time i thought that she was a red until today when i saw green legs! She looks nothing like the EE i have which all three are looking like fierce little falcons (except for Yui she looks more like a vulture). So can EE actually have her color? It seems unusual.

Last edited:
Oh really?! Cool :3 Are mixed breeds good? Is that why her head looks kinda big too lol i always make fun of it XD

Oh really?! Cool :3 Are mixed breeds good? Is that why her head looks kinda big too lol i always make fun of it XD
Depends on how you look at it. Mixed breeds tend to be healthier, but you can't show them. Most likely, there is some Ameraucana in the mix, but it's only great enough to give the bird green legs, so it really shouldn't be considered an EE (although, technically, it's an EE if it's an Ameraucana mix).

Haha ok i dont want to show anyway their just pets :3 so the standard EE has a falcon like pattern, green legs and muffs?

Haha ok i dont want to show anyway their just pets :3 so the standard EE has a falcon like pattern, green legs and muffs?
An EE doesn't have any certain feather pattern, but it can't be self, like your bird. If it's self-colored, that means that it would be an purebred Ameraucana, but you can't have a purebred without a beard and muffs! :) Basically, EEs are just Ameraucanas mixes, which means it can be different varieties of Ameraucanas crossed together, or it can be Ameraucana crossed with other breeds (what I suspect your bird is).

So is Erza an EE then? My other three look similar to her except her face is the fluffiest which i assume would be due to muffs? Her beak is quite uneven tho one side is gapped while the other is closed.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom