EEEEEEEKKKKKKKK!! new fwends!! (im using my turkey's toe to type this!)(so theres some cute words)(this is a message from my turkey, agony)

Pics
Ill get a picture of my turkey today hopefully. Wanna weigh that hing but hes too heavy to do it live 😑

Here's some quail though for now
Meet The German (light brown) O.G. (Mostly White) and Chuck The Olympic Diver [Chuck for short] (Mostly brown one)
20210510_184626.jpg
20210510_184622.jpg

My old boy Ambrose stepped down as flockmaster after like 6 years (I think he's 7?) And now my Phoenix male is flockmaster for this flock. I miss my old boy's crow and am getting worried he knows he's getting older

@i want a sillkie how's the lone polish doing?
thanks for asking! she is doing great! she was in the bottom of the pecking order at frst but is now moving up! she used to be scared of us but ever since we put her in th coop the has been trying to perch on our arms and legs(and head lol) she is still super sad that her sis is gone, but we are trying to keep her happy. she now is sleeping with the other chicks at night now, not out of the flock and cold. when we put her in the coop that night we came out and she was gone! we soon found her stuck between a pile of tires. we dicided to name her twin, well.. we wanted copper but we wre so used to calling her twin cuz she had a sis that we couldnt tell them apart. so now whenever we say "twin" she comes running! :D

thanks for asking! she is doing great! she was in the bottom of the pecking order at frst but is now moving up! she used to be scared of us but ever since we put her in th coop the has been trying to perch on our arms and legs(and head lol) she is still super sad that her sis is gone, but we are trying to keep her happy. she now is sleeping with the other chicks at night now, not out of the flock and cold. when we put her in the coop that night we came out and she was gone! we soon found her stuck between a pile of tires. we dicided to name her twin, well.. we wanted copper but we wre so used to calling her twin cuz she had a sis that we couldnt tell them apart. so now whenever we say "twin" she comes running! :D
Perhaps Quin would work as a name she responds to?

Back
Top Bottom