EEEEP!! or I should say Peep !

Myra2010

In the Brooder
5 Years
Apr 20, 2014
HELP!!!
ep.gif
I am totally lost ! I am an critter lover and have just saved two little ducklings that were to be put down ! I have no idea what Im doing ! I have read everything I can find but WOW there is a lot !!! What are the big NO NO's I need to know Im afraid Ill do something bad and hurt them !! ( freaking out in Virginia ) Thanks !

Thank you !
clap.gif
I am very happy ! I feel like I have help !! Heading to the info right now !!! I love my little Piddle and Jiggle already !!!

images

Welcome to BYC!

So glad you could save some ducklings! I don't know anything about them other than how cute they are and love the quacking!! You will find all the help you need in our Duck section. Welcome to our flock and enjoy yours!

I've been raising them for 20+ so don't be afraid to ask questions.
Thank you so much , we went to get feed today and all we could get is chick feed , Im worried about getting the extra nutrients in to them , I got niacin packets to add to their water , is there anything else . I keep reading, and getting more and more info thank you so much for your help! they really are cute and sweet ! And MAN these things can eat !! They are growing so fast !

images

Welcome to BYC!

So glad you could save some ducklings! I don't know anything about them other than how cute they are and love the quacking!! You will find all the help you need in our Duck section. Welcome to our flock and enjoy yours!
frow.gif
Hi thank you !

Back
Top Bottom