EEs, Ameracaunas, and Auracaunas! ~¡¡CLOSED!!~

Category: Chick
Breed: EE
Name (if known): Max & Erma
Age (if known): 2 weeks
Brief fact (optional): They hatched with 8 BR eggs, and they rule the brooder like nobody's business- chasing all the other chicks away from the feeder!

15872_araucana_chick_011.jpg

Category: Beautiful Bird
Name: Arlene (Pretty Girl)
Brief fact: She lives up to her name - Pretty Girl. You won't ever see a speck of anything caught in her fluff!

Arlene.jpg

Category: Best Pic
Name: Sherry (Sweetie Girl)
Brief fact: Sweetie is our silliest girl and a bit shy. She hides behind my legs so I can sneak her a treat without the others picking on her.

Sherry.jpg

Category: Beautiful Bird
Breed: Easter Egger........Color (Salmon)
Name (if known):
Age (if known): Hatched 2007
Brief fact (optional): Bought hatching eggs from Keven Bell of StormStryder...N.C.

SalmonAmeraucana.jpg

Last edited:
I sure hope I do this right. If it works, many thank to Josh Ellis!!!

Breed: Ameraucana (Blue Wheaten Cockerel & Wheaten Pullet)
Name (if known): General Lee & Miss Belle
Age (if known): 7-8 months
Brief fact (optional):

fu8klj.jpg

God Bless,

Category: Chicks
Breed: Ameraucana
Name (if known): N/A
Age (if known): 1.5 months
Brief fact (optional): Chicks were born on April 1st & received from Paul Smith. This is a Wheaten although Wheatens can be difficult to distinguish from Blue Wheatens until they get older.

nxo01c.jpg

God Bless,

Quote:
That is a really nice looking BW. I'm particularly impressed by the lack of striping in the hackles. Something I'm working on now. Who is Eggchel and do you know where he/she got their line of birds from?

God Bless,

Quote:
That is a really nice looking BW. I'm particularly impressed by the lack of striping in the hackles. Something I'm working on now. Who is Eggchel and do you know where he/she got their line of birds from?

God Bless,

I only know she is a moderator here on BYC
smile.png
I cant remember what we discussed about his background, but she said I could show him, and I plan to have he and his mate make more little "Wheaties" because he is so pretty! They are going into their new housing this weekend hopefully, thanks for asking! Tina

Breed: Ameraucana (Bantam)
Name (if known): Blanca
Age (if known): One
Brief fact (optional): Best of Variety Prize Winner at the Stockton Poultry show 2009 - That was where I met her and bought her from her previous owner! Now she's retired from the show circuit and living at tfpets place!
WhiteAmeraucana.jpg

Back
Top Bottom