efowl vs. mypetchicken

I've never ordered from MPC...but I highly recommend eFowl. The birds I got from them are very nice, very healthy, and all thriving. Their customer service is fantastic as well. I would/will definitely order from them again.

And you do realize that efowl doesn't actually hatch these birds, but is more like a broker for other hatcheries?

Quote:
Which means you can get them cheaper directly from the source
wink.png

Last edited:
I have considered ordering from other hatcheries, but none are less costly for small orders and in my case, I needed 32 birds, but only one breed met the 5 chicks/one breed minimum. I can usually get a single male if enough females are ordered. Any exception to the standard order was a fee between $1-2, for each occurrence. If I wanted just a few breeds, or a general mix, this wouldn't have been an issue, but I want to have a flock that is self replacing, and can be interbreed for good meat birds, in addition to the egg laying. I want to see how the Naked Neck x Delaware works for meat, as both birds were good meat birds before the CornishX. My order was shipped 10/4 and arrived 10/6, less than 48 hours in transit (they called me on 10/4 11 am while packing my order as they came up short on one breed I wanted. My refund for those 4 chicks, and the bantam that didn't survive the trip will be here next week) All other chicks are well and growing.

Back
Top Bottom