eFowl

shadetech

In the Brooder
8 Years
Feb 12, 2011
Maryland
Has anyone here dealt with eFowl out of MN? I know they are a hatchery and not a breeder, but is the quality of their stock any higher than say Ideal? Please help as I need to order my girls soon.

The link to eFowl is http://www.efowl.com/Chickens_for_Sale_s/41.htm

This is not a promotion on their account only my ignorance of the countries hatcheries. One hears good and terrible about some of these hatcheries and without the experience being first hand, well......

I would like to think that Ideal is a reputable hatchery and someone I can deal with now AND in the future.

Thanks for any help from those more knowledgeable!!

henry

They are middlemen and they order thru other hatcheries such as Stromsberg's, Ideal, McMurray and Meyers. No different than anyone elses' hatcheries and middlemens.

Order directly to the hatcheries, save a bit without going to the middleman.

I've heard problems with efowl...if you do a search, you will be able to find them.

They are just a middleman that end up costing you more in the long run. They claim to ship for free then jack up the per bird cost. I do believe they have a duck and goose farm though so maybe just a middleman for chickens etc.

EFowl is NOT a hatchery. They are brokers who gather your orders from multiple hatcheries and then forward the order to you. The more the new chicks are handled, the more likely you'll be to lose them.

Back
Top Bottom