Egg Aprons

It’s almost February 1st 😂
Can you send me the info I need to get an apron! My chickens have finally started laying (2 weeks ago) and I need an easy fun way to collect those eggs 😂
I’ll do everything I need to on the 1st 😊 😃 🥚

Lol! If it ships now it probably would arrive in February so that's kind of like waiting until February, right? :gig

Out of curiosity, can there be more than ten pockets for eggs and possibly a little place to keep a pencil for marking eggs? I hate taking a carton and a pencil and a wire egg basket out to get eggs. I end up getting myself so confused...lol And I don't have enough hands for all of that. Haha I'd love to be able to just mark an egg and put it in a pocket and keep going.

Out of curiosity, can there be more than ten pockets for eggs and possibly a little place to keep a pencil for marking eggs? I hate taking a carton and a pencil and a wire egg basket out to get eggs. I end up getting myself so confused...lol And I don't have enough hands for all of that. Haha I'd love to be able to just mark an egg and put it in a pocket and keep going.
If you can think it, Snappy can make it!!!!

I'm positive she can do this! :love She's busy sewing away at a quilt I ordered from her, lol. I feel responsible for her delayed responses on this thread right now. :gig

Ok @jolenesdad and @CluckNDoodle .... y'all are making me blush profusely, thank you!!
1612050745145.gif
1612050774336.gif

Sorry for the slow reply, as mentioned above I have been busy swing up a storm here! Like, my sewing room looks as if a fabric bomb went off all over the place.
1612051125190.gif

It’s almost February 1st 😂
Can you send me the info I need to get an apron! My chickens have finally started laying (2 weeks ago) and I need an easy fun way to collect those eggs 😂
I’ll do everything I need to on the 1st 😊 😃 🥚
All you need to do is PM me when you are ready. We'll take care of the details via PM so your information stays private, but basically I'll just need to know which one(s) you want, where you want it mailed to, and how to work out payment with you. I can do Paypay, which is the easiest, and as soon as that's done I'll post your tracking info in the PM right away. :)
If you are wanting the Roaming Roosters on Teal I'll need to make another one, but it only takes me a few hours so no problem.

Yes, and yes. However in order to fit more pockets I'd need to make the apron body a little larger. Either a tad bit wider for one or two extra pocket(s) per row (for 12 or 14 pockets total) or longer and I could fit another row of pockets (between 15 to 18 pockets total)
The pockets are sized for the eggs so I can't make the pockets themselves any smaller.
And a small pencil pocket is no problem at all. We'd need to talk via PM as this would be a custom order and would need more time and fabric to make, but I can easily make something to suit you better than the regular 10 egg apron.

I'm currently working out an apron with several larger "gathering" pouches for the pockets, but haven't constructed one yet. It would probably fit around 3 eggs per pouch, but not have a way to keep the eggs from knocking against one another inside the pouches as a person moves around the coop/barn....still working it out.

Yes! lol! I need ALL the Snappy things! ALL OF THEM! :love I've now special ordered gifts for both my Mom and my Dad. Her work is so nice they're family heirlooms now!
...just you wait until you see the latest wild hair idea I came up with today! Haven't stitched it out yet so nothing to show...just a teaser for something really different that is coming.
1612052313667.gif

Back
Top Bottom