Egg bound chicken and it broke inside

How is she?
She is still alive. She is still acting sick ie tucks her tail, isn't incredible active. I let her roam outside a bit and she does ok but my other chickens got out and they picked on her real hard. I am starting to think she has Marek's, we had another chicken acting wonky (currently unable to stand) and for this one above we only thought it was egg bound and didn't see anything more than a tiny bit of egg. So if they both got Marek's then it is a different beast all together.

She is still alive. She is still acting sick ie tucks her tail, isn't incredible active. I let her roam outside a bit and she does ok but my other chickens got out and they picked on her real hard. I am starting to think she has Marek's, we had another chicken acting wonky (currently unable to stand) and for this one above we only thought it was egg bound and didn't see anything more than a tiny bit of egg. So if they both got Marek's then it is a different beast all together.
Poor girl, I wonder what's wrong. I don't think she is egg bound, if she was she would have died by now. When was the last time she laid an egg?

Back
Top Bottom