Pics
@Wyorp Rock @azygous @Eggcessive @Gigi1983

Update: She passed away yesterday, May 19, at 11:25:42 AM. I'm really sad, she was one of my favorites, and the sweetest from my flock :( :hit

But, just thinking.... What if she swallowed something like a screw?

And 2: A BYC member told me, that she looked a bit "off" in this pic. She was 7-8 months here. Can you guys see anything abnormal? :confused: She said something about her eyes/face looking off, at least to her. On a side note, she always walked slower than the rest. Maybe that means something? I truly don't know, just trying to see if I can see what killed her:(

View attachment 3116591
I'm sorry to hear that she died:hugs

The only way to get more info would be to have a necropsy, either through your state vet or you do your own informal one.

@Wyorp Rock @azygous @Eggcessive @Gigi1983

Update: She passed away yesterday, May 19, at 11:25:42 AM. I'm really sad, she was one of my favorites, and the sweetest from my flock :( :hit

But, just thinking.... What if she swallowed something like a screw?

And 2: A BYC member told me, that she looked a bit "off" in this pic. She was 7-8 months here. Can you guys see anything abnormal? :confused: She said something about her eyes/face looking off, at least to her. On a side note, she always walked slower than the rest. Maybe that means something? I truly don't know, just trying to see if I can see what killed her:(

View attachment 3116591
RIP little girl❤So sorry to hear that.

Back
Top Bottom