Egg bound??

I had a hen last night looking the same. When I picked her up she felt so hot. I immersed her in water and let her soak. I also administered apple cider vinegar with sugar in water and she came around before bed time. This morning she's singing her egg song and looking good. Sometimes you have to try everything and hope for the best. Food is not always the problem but I do stay away from bread. Only veg, fruit and seed in moderation.

I had a hen last night looking the same. When I picked her up she felt so hot. I immersed her in water and let her soak. I also administered apple cider vinegar with sugar in water and she came around before bed time. This morning she's singing her egg song and looking good. Sometimes you have to try everything and hope for the best. Food is not always the problem but I do stay away from bread. Only veg, fruit and seed in moderation.
Thank you. I might still soak her. I am not worried about their food. If they don't want the seeds they pick them out. They also free range and get some fruits and vegetables. I do give them bread tho. I think might try the sugar water also. She normally lays later in the day so hoping she lays today.

Back
Top Bottom