Egg Boxes -Anyone order from them????

hooligan

Songster
12 Years
Aug 20, 2007
Arkansas
I made an order thru them and it came in REALLY quick. Problem is, they sent me the wrong cartons. I called and the girl said 'Well can't you just use the ones you got?' I explained to her I wanted the flat tops for my labels and she then said 'I don't take care of that stuff, you;ll have to email my dad'.
So I emailed him and have yet to hear anything. I am not too happy right now since I have these orders I need to fill this week coming up and NO cartons.
Anyone else have any experiences with them?

Anybody?
hmm.png

I emailed them again but still nothing. I guess if I haven't heard from them I will call again on Monday morning
hmm.png

Quote:
Me too. They got here super fast but this is what happened to my face while opening...

Before
big_smile.png

After
barnie.gif

I've ordered from them before.The same flat top cartons,with no problems.Maybe try to call them this weekend? It's been awhile since I ordered mine,but I do remember them saying the cartons are made in a plant in NW Louisiana somewhere.I noticed you're in Ark, maybe you could drive there & pick some up if you're not too far.
idunno.gif

Good luck
smile.png

Ok so I am not pleased at all. I got an email fromt he owner who wanted me to call him so he could correct the order.
I call him and he says they don't have the flat top boxes which are here: http://www.eggboxes.com/item--130pcs-1Dozen-Pillo-Post-Egg-Cartons-w-FREE-SHIPPING--special3.html Unless I order 2000. I said well your website has them and thats what I ordered. The guy proceeded to question me on why I needed the flat top bc "can't you just use what we sent, they work for a dozen eggs" I explained again that I made labels for the flat top and thats what I ordered. He tells me that he will sell me the ones I ordered for $17.50 in 30 days, but I still paid for the ones I DIDN'T want...so I am out even more money plus I got cartons I don't want and have to wait for the ones I do.
The guy basically argued with me on the phone for 10 minutes.
I am not doing business with him again.
He also said I could just ship them to another customer and when they got them he would refund my money. WTH?!

The problem was with eggboxes.com?????

I was going to oder from them (honest) but not after your post.

Sorry about you having trouble with them and thank you for posting this.

Back
Top Bottom