egg cartons

tonya in broadway

In the Brooder
13 Years
Jan 13, 2007
I am in need of egg cartons. where is the best place to buy them? thanks .....................
smile.png

Frankly, I like eggcartons.com. They have a nice variety, and the quality is good...

There ARE folks that sell them for less...but the customer service at eggcartons is exceptional...

I like eggcartons.com too! And as an added bonus, last time I ordered they were the cheapest at the time.

DP

If you are not going to be selling your eggs and just need more for your own use (like supplying family and friends) then you might put a request on freecycle.org or craigslist.org. We offered a dozen farm fresh eggs for a big stack of egg cartons and had a good response. In fact, we got more cartons than we could ever use since our family and friends now return cartons to us as well. We just used a sharpie pen to cross off the printed date and name on the front of the carton and then wrote what we wanted (i.e. duck eggs).
If you are selling eggs, you should probably get new, blank cartons.

chel

If you only want a small amount then shop around. If you want a large quanitiy then buy from the maker http://www.tekni-plex.com/companies/dolco.html choose the one nearest you and give them a call. Last time I bought they were a little over .0925 cents apiece. I am luck though and can drive to the factory and pic mine up so I save on shipping.

Hey Wes, did you mean they were nine and a quarter cents apiece? What was their minimum order, do you remember? I can drive there too, but may not need as many as they'd want me to buy...

I order some recently from McMurray Hatchery, I got the plastic ones, and I am pretty impressed with them. They were priced okay , I got 100 for $38.00, didn't think they were that bad, they also snap to create 1/2 dozen packages as well. This is a picture of them
5cp5_1_s.jpg

I haven't ordered any lately, the customers are usually willing to save them for you.
Last time I did it was from eggboxes.com, they had the best price at that time.

Once the word gets out that you need egg cartons, seems like everyone wants to help and you will have alot of them.

bigzio

Sherry yes .0925 cents apiece. The minimum is 250 cartons. Would last you for every. I have a stack of about 200 left if you need a few I will sell you some or You can also get them, well let me say they used to sell them, at the feed store on Jacksboro Hwy going back into Ft Worth off of 820. Then name slips my feable mind at the moment but they have stores in Cresson, Benbrook and several other places also.

Back
Top Bottom