egg cartons???

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by paulpig, Jan 4, 2010.

1. paulpig

paulpig Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2009
    Where can I purchase egg cartons????? I have finally run out of all the cartons that friends, family have given us to recycle, and resell..........My fridge is overrun with eggs i need to sell..........Thank You! Paul

2. Buck Creek Chickens

Buck Creek Chickens Have Incubator, Will Hatch

Nov 26, 2008
    Neenah, WI
    eggcartons.com or google eggs cartons

i can't spell worth beans tonight

Last edited: Jan 4, 2010
  3. paulpig

Apr 4, 2009
    I will give that a try...Thank You

4. popcornpuppy

popcornpuppy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 19, 2009
    Holland, Massachusetts
    my local farm supply store sells blank cartons. You could try looking at your local feed and grain or where ever you buy your chicken food

5. paulpig

Apr 4, 2009
    We are getting a TSC soon-------being built now........My local supplier of feed does not have cartons. Thank you for the idea though............I did just order online............

6. partimer

partimer Out Of The Brooder

Feb 11, 2009
    Hello; I used eggcartons.com and they were shipped pronto and no problem. I did it on line, super easy and fast. After I got them, all my people brought used cartons, but;;;; I'm ready for the next shortage. Have a great day Paul/partimer

7. ThePamperedPullet

ThePamperedPullet Chillin' With My Peeps

check out eggboxes.com. They have 150 misprints for $34.50 with free shipping. Cheapest we have found and great service.

8. jwchicklady

jwchicklady Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2009
    Howell, MI
    I get them from freecycle.com in my area. usually people post that they have a bunch to give away or you can post a request for them. are you familiar with freecycle?

9. briteday

briteday Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 16, 2008
    Northern NV
    Try posting a wanted ad on Craigslist in your area. I have also had luck with Freecycle as well.

10. paulpig

Apr 4, 2009
    too funny pampered......I did order just those from eggboxes.............waiting for delivery in the snow!!!! Thank You Paul

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by