Egg-Cellent Flock Introduction

Oct 16, 2021
Hello! I am Egg-Cellent Eggs and I will be telling you some things about me! I'm really excited to join the BYC community and learn more about chickens!

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
I have owned chickens for about 3-4 years now.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
I have 10 hens and one chick.

(3) What breeds do you have?
I have 1 Isa Brown, 2 Silver Laced Wyandottes, 2 Ameraucanas, 2 Leghorns, 1 Australorp, 2 unknown breeds, and one unknown bred chick with frizzle mutation (which is adorable!).

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
I love being able to just go outside and see my girls. Most of them are quite tame and they keep me company. Another bonus is fresh eggs!!

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
I enjoy competing in equestrian competitions. I own my own horse, and have a lot of fun with him! I have been riding for a while and I enjoy it a lot!

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
Along with my chickens, I also have more animals. I have 2 dogs, 3 cats, 2 cockatiels, 1 horse, and 1 donkey.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D
I found BYC from researching chickens. I have known about it for a while now, and now am becoming a member! I am really excited to learn more about chickens and join a chicken loving community!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom