Egg Cookbook

Discussion in 'Egg, Chicken, & Other Favorite Recipes' started by COgirl, Mar 30, 2009.

1. COgirl

COgirl Out Of The Brooder

Jun 6, 2007
    Falcon Colorado
    Went to the library this weekend and came across a great cookbook. It is called Eggs, the author is Michael Roux. There are 299 pgs of egg recipes and he uses all types of eggs and explains the difference in each. The pictures are beautiful. I'm always looking for new ways to use my eggs and I can't wait to try some of these recipes. Just thought I would share in case some one wants to check it out.[​IMG]

2. Sunny Side Up

Sunny Side Up Count your many blessings...

Mar 12, 2008
    Loxahatchee, Florida
    Thanks for sharing. I think it's so cool to be able to check out cookbooks from the library! People spend so much $$$ buying them brand new and often rarely use them afterwards. My public library has an enormous collection of cookbooks, and many folks here don't even know they're available.

I'll look for Eggs at my library. I am planning on writing a little newsletter to include in the eggs I sell and I'd like to include good recipes in it.

3. hoosier

hoosier Chillin' With My Peeps

Thanks. I'll see if I can get it at our library. I certainly could use some more egg recipes!

4. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    thanks!

5. cheapcheap_jeepjeep

cheapcheap_jeepjeep Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2007
    Villa Grove
    awsome I love to come acrossed cookbooks I love cooking

6. Kim_NC

Kim_NC Chillin' With My Peeps