Egg incubation timer

morthin

Hatching
Aug 15, 2020
I purchased this clock from an antique dealer, he said that it came from a egg farm, he was told that it had something to do with egg incubation ?
Its a 24 hour clock with no minute hand driven by an electric motor, The other finger can be turned to any position on the clock similar to what you find on a barometer.
There is no manufacturer at all on it, the people who made the motor i contacted, the person who replied said that he had been with them for over 30 years and had not seen one before!
I have contacted various country life museums, poultry farms even the science museum in London all with a dont know reply. Surely somebody knows its not a home made thing it is well built and keeps time!
Can any one give me an answer its face is about 10 inches wide
thanks in advance
clock2.jpg
24 hour clock.jpg

I purchased this clock from an antique dealer, he said that it came from a egg farm, he was told that it had something to do with egg incubation ?
Its a 24 hour clock with no minute hand driven by an electric motor, The other finger can be turned to any position on the clock similar to what you find on a barometer.
There is no manufacturer at all on it, the people who made the motor i contacted, the person who replied said that he had been with them for over 30 years and had not seen one before!
I have contacted various country life museums, poultry farms even the science museum in London all with a dont know reply. Surely somebody knows its not a home made thing it is well built and keeps time!
Can any one give me an answer its face is about 10 inches wide
thanks in advanceView attachment 2291095View attachment 2291097
No timer at all o. It

Back
Top Bottom