Egg is hatching!!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by TheBigWRanch, Feb 28, 2007.

1. TheBigWRanch

TheBigWRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2007
    Wenatchee, Washington
    My first egg is hatching in my incubator. I am so excited! I haven't hatched an egg since I was Less than 4. I hope everything goes well, I added a humidifier to the room because the humidity has never been very high. It's so hard not to just go in there and take the shell off!! Although I know that would kill it. I just can't wait to see what color it is. I put in mixed breed bantams just to get any kinks out before I hatch eggs that I really want. I'm just so surprized it is actually hatching! I figured I'd mess it up.

2. Citychick

Citychick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2007
    Congrats! I just hatched my first a couple of weeks ago. It is so fun. I just want to keep on hatching! Enjoy them!

3. CarriBrown

CarriBrown Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

I just got my first batch of eggs today...BLRWs!!! I'm so excited!! [​IMG]
    Good luck to everyone with their hatches!!

4. mudhen

mudhen confidently clueless

Jan 15, 2007
    Shepherdstown, WV
    How exciting! Got that new camera yet?? [​IMG]

5. TheBigWRanch

TheBigWRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2007
    Wenatchee, Washington
    Quote:No!!! darn it!!!!! I'm so angry I'm missing all of these special moments, I am a total photography freak! I also wanted to show everyone my frizzle Cochin chick that is starting to grow wing feathers. They look like angel wings, they are just gorgeous! It should be here any day, but I did take 160 photos on my broken camera and 4 weren't fuzzy... So it does work sometimes, LOL

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by