egg is stuck inside skin and is hanging on the hens bottom

i just checked on rosey and she looked good. thank God its dark outside. i am so thankful there was no egg today! i was telling her goodnight and she was doing like the purrring sound they make. i will be so glad when she can go back out. she will be able to go back out right??

the3ofus+oursixchicks :

i just checked on rosey and she looked good. thank God its dark outside. i am so thankful there was no egg today! i was telling her goodnight and she was doing like the purrring sound they make. i will be so glad when she can go back out. she will be able to go back out right??

If her vet says that she has healed enough and it's safe to let her be out again then you should take her back out.​

prayers are with you and rosie
hugs.gif
fl.gif

rosey is drinking this morning but just like yesterday morning doesnt really care about eating. feels like there is still food in her crop. is that normal overnight? i sat her out and i sat in the floor. first thing she comes and gets up in my lap. i just hold and talk to her. getting ready to leave i will post when we get back. thanks and love to all of you!

Praying really, really hard for you and your Rosey...
Just read the entire thread and my heart goes out to you!
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom