Egg Pictures Please! Still need pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
took some time to take some egg photos.

i work in a color calibrated system and i tried pretty hard to get the colors right this time (comparing the egg with the screen), but you won't really see it that way unless you come here
wink.png

below is our buff orpington's first egg and it's stayed typical of the rest since, maybe the color ended up too strong in this photo

bo00.jpg

below is a typical egg from our black australorp, they end up speckled sometimes
ba00.jpg

below is our rir's first egg which also seems typical of hers (minus the blood and poo)
rir00.jpg

these are our first eggs from the bo, rir, ba left to right. note the slight variation in shape and size.
3eggs.jpg

barred rock coming soon hopefully, she's presenting now
wink.png

Quote:
i'm a photographer by trade. i could tell you the whole process if you like, it's not really that much work. maybe just more equipment than most people have access to.

oops! sorry cats, i put that some of my eggs where ameraucana but some are actually EEs! i hope this doesnt mess up your page!
~Bri

Here is a photo of 3 eggs.
the white one is an Exchequer Leghorn.
pale blue is from Blue Ameracuana
dark blue egg from Wheaten ameracauna

3488_100_6855.jpg

oops! sorry cats, i put that some of my eggs where ameraucana but some are actually EEs! i hope this doesnt mess up your page!
~Bri

Don't worry about it that's what the edit button is for
big_smile.png

Thanks for the pictures, please keep them coming.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom