Egg Salad for Sandwiches?

I like egg salad with Miracle Whip, celery and onion.

We eat a lot of fried egg sandwiches too. A hard over egg on toast with a slice of American cheese and some Miracle Whip.

Celery salt is heavenly in egg salad or deviled eggs. Not too much, just a dusting and fold it in.

Oh, and we love fried or scrambled egg sandwiches with Mayo and S&P. I could add the bacon, lettuce, tomato and cheese and pass them off as a real dinner!

mmmm fried egg sarnies!!

2 slices of buttered toast, a fried egg <VERY HARD> a few slices of crisp bacon...heaven
smile.png
In fact I made myself hungry
tongue.png

My DH likes my egg salad....its just basic tho.

2 hb eggs, diced...a spoonful <=/-> of mayo...salt <or celery salt> and pepper...and a dash of Coleman's dry mustard powder...and a little dried onion. Fold the mayo into the eggs and add rest, folding in well. Let sit for about an hour ...I make his sarnies for lunch so they are good for that. The onion helps soak up the moisture from the mayo to firm it up a tad, that's why you give it a little time to set. Add onto homemade bread and voila....egg salad. This has been proven to be popular with almost everyone i know who likes egg salad.

Back
Top Bottom