egg stamp?

ksct

Songster
10 Years
Apr 23, 2009
upstate, NY
ok First I apologize if this doesn't go here.... I really have no idea where to put this question...

I was discussing my egg 'business' at work a little while back and a local store has begun to stamp their store logo on their eggs. We thought this was a little odd becuase I'm pretty sure they don't have a farm or anything - but that's besides the point....

I think I would like to put my own stamp on our eggs. (egglands best eggs does this as well) BUT I can't seem to find out where to get a stamp small enough, and i'd like to kind of make my own stamp (nothing to difficult or anything) or at least be able to chose something and have the company make it for me...

does anyone else do this or know of anyone that does? Can you point me in the right direction to get this stamp?
AND do I have to use some kind of special ink?

Thank you. I look forward to some answers.
smile.png

Hi, my husband took a picture of a eagle to the UPS store in town and they made him a stamp with the exact picture on it.
There are also rubber stamp stores around if you look it up. It only costed like 6 dollars too!

Ohh, I saw eggs and stamps and got all excited, as I am an avid paper crafter and love to stamp. Any printing company should be able to make you a customized stamp small enough to print on eggs. There are many companies that sell stamps online as well. As far as ink, I would reccomend a permanent ink instead of water based. Stazon ink comes in many colors at the craft store.

Try vistaprint.ca or vistaprint.com for self inking rubber stamps. You can usually get a small one for shipping only, depending on the deal of the day. I don't work for them, I've just ordered from them a lot.

All of our local printing shops offer to make rubber stamps for you--You can provide the artwork or they will work it up for you..

i thank you all for the replies!
does the permanent ink have any possability of getting through the shell or anything? I just don't want anything to happen to the eggs.

thanks again!

Got my egg stamp in the mail yesterday. I designed the logo and it looks great on the eggs!
A bit on the pricey side, but hey, you can't take it with you.
110882_imag0187.jpg

Back
Top Bottom