Egg stealing

That's a great thought, creepy person that watched children play dies and becomes a duck! Or angry person who liked to take baths dies and becomes a duck! Or dog who loved to get treats from the mailman dies and becomes a duck! Or crazy chicken lover who had a terrible addiction to hatching eggs dies and becomes a duck! Whoever that duck was before he died must've been weird😳
I just meant he saw my son play and then he wanted to play. He watched like he’s trying to understand how my son does it. It’s creepy, just the level of intelligence he shows. He listens for the doors on my house and he will come running before anyone else. He has also figured out that if he knocks his bill against the bottom of the door, we open it (thinking someone is here) 😂

You should start keeping him with monkeys next! That is an identity crisis that I would love to see😂
My uncle had a male and female chimp back in the late 60s. My aunt had a visit from "friend flow" that time of the month and she had to strangle that monkey. They bottle fed those two and it killed her. Much like ya'll give us crap that raise meat birds. My uncle just laughed, she never let another pet back in the house.

Last edited:
God no. He’s been watching my 3 year old play on a little tykes slide. It was weird the way he would just stand and watch my son play. Well today I caught Schubert the duck trying to get up the slide. I guess I’m going to make him a slide next 🙄😆
Crap we had a mud slide on the back of our farm pond when we had mallards. They would wait till we were swimming, got the levee good and muddy, then us kids would have to take turns with the ducks sliding down the levee. At the time we had over 60 semi tame mallards. My brother and I was like 8 (me) and 5, granny used to laugh her butt off at all of us taking turns sliding down the muddy pond bank.

Maybe he identifies as a chicken, don't opress him 😂😉
We had chickens who thought they were ducks as chicks, we did rescue them from the water a few times 😂
Our female duck steals the chicken eggs to sit on too, she and the mama chicken take it in turns (we had one chicken who stubbornly lays her eggs in the duck House 😂🤦‍♀️).
Ducks have really unique personalities though that's for sure! He sounds like fun 💖

God no. He’s been watching my 3 year old play on a little tykes slide. It was weird the way he would just stand and watch my son play. Well today I caught Schubert the duck trying to get up the slide. I guess I’m going to make him a slide next 🙄😆View attachment 2657865
You could make a double slide. One side rough with a carpet to walk up and the other side ending in the pond.
I bet he figures that one out in no time if you’re son shows him how that works . 😜

We had chickens who thought they were ducks as chicks, we did rescue them from the water a few times 😂
Our female duck steals the chicken eggs to sit on too, she and the mama chicken take it in turns (we had one chicken who stubbornly lays her eggs in the duck House 😂🤦‍♀️).
Ducks have really unique personalities though that's for sure! He sounds like fun 💖
You could make a double slide. One side rough with a carpet to walk up and the other side ending in the pond.
I bet he figures that one out in no time if you’re son shows him how
4523A513-5E0C-4032-AD02-4EE977D91D53.jpeg

I think he does! He’s over here waiting for my girl Baby to lay an egg so he can steal it! And our roo Hoppi trying to figure out what’s going on 😂

Aren’t they pretty. I love your Pekin he sounds so entertaining. My Muscovy drake is interested in the eggs too but he’s never tried to roll them anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom