!!!!!EGG SUPPLIES AT THE DOLLAR TREE!!!!

Quote:
Are you that bored? LOL!! Wrong section...needs to be in the bsaffles and K(something long and star trekkie sounding) bored thingy...I can't think...It must be a Friday thing!!!
roll.png

LOL, yes Im bored. DW had to go to town today and I sent her to the Dollar Tree, guess what................... our dollar tree dont have bubble wrap.
barnie.gif

Quote:
Are you that bored? LOL!! Wrong section...needs to be in the bsaffles and K(something long and star trekkie sounding) bored thingy...I can't think...It must be a Friday thing!!!
roll.png

LOL, yes Im bored. DW had to go to town today and I sent her to the Dollar Tree, guess what................... our dollar tree dont have bubble wrap.
barnie.gif

Oh chuckle chuckle!
big_smile.png
WELL you might try UPS...they got the bigger bubbles...more fun! Hehehe!

Quote:
barnie.gif

Oh chuckle chuckle!
big_smile.png
WELL you might try UPS...they got the bigger bubbles...more fun! Hehehe!

Yeah but if I couldve bought it at the dollar tree, I wouldve been able to buy extra just for me and the kids to play with. Maybe Ill find it at another dollar tree.
sad.png

Quote:
To my understanding, the probe for an outdoor thermometer goes on the inside the water snake. Therefore, that reading is what the tempshould be inside of the egg. This will be my first time using one. Just waiting on my new thermometer with the probe. My eggs will arive the last week of this month. I have some in there now, but I am not holding out much hope for them.
hit.gif
Too many temp spikes.

Well,
It's not this water snake:
http://www.wonderbrains.com/wiggling-water-snake.html

Must
be this one:
http://rinovelty.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/products.detail/item/CAWATSE/water_snake

ooo...$8.40
for a dozen...min. order 2 dozen.

But do you know how fast my little girls go through these? Wouldn't hurt to have more around.

And since this is my first bit of hearing about using these for a hatch...you are saying, to put an "outdoor" thermometer...in the middle of one....to gage the temp. of the inside of the eggs?

ok...I think I understand it correctly...thank you for the advice.

me,
g

The probe for the outside on an indoor/outdoor digital thermometer. The probe goes in the center. I saw that one person used a fake egg and filled it with hairgell and hot glued the probe inside the hair gel filled egg!

Back
Top Bottom