Egg turner question

MadamPoofyBrow

Crowing
7 Years
Jun 15, 2015
I used to have two little giant still air incubators. They were cheap, they worked great for a while, then up and broke in the middle of incubating about 40 eggs each. Long story short, they didn't last but a few months, and I won't be getting a little giant again. But, they each had an egg turner. Both of the turners still work great, so my question is this:
I am ordering a digital gensis hovabator 1588 circulated air incubator. I've heard they're great bators, and should last awhile. Are incubators kinda a standard size? Will my little giant turner fit in my new hovabator, or should I order a matching turner to go with the new incubator? Also, is there a good chance the LG turner will be breaking soon just like the bator did?

Is it too big or too small? Cause if the hovabator's bigger than the LG, I could probably still use the turner :)

Probably. My hovabator turner won't fit inside the LG. it is just a tad too big. I bought it for a homemade incubator. I tried it in the LG recently and it wouldn't go in.

Back
Top Bottom